- are designed and developed to meet the current needs of the 21st century job market
- encourage the advancement of students, relevant business skills and competences
- enable students to enter Higher Education programmes
- provide the opportunity to embark on an international business career
- offer the opportunity for both full- and part-time studies
ESA Programmes in detail
ESA courses are based on a common European modular system.
They are flexible, enabling institutions to mix modules from four disciplines
- Administration and Management
- Specialist pathways
The duration of the programme varies in accordance with the mode of delivery and the chosen curriculum.
The majority of full time programmes are 2 or 3 years in length.
ESA education is guided by the regulations established by the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS). This guarantees parity of level across programmes and institutions.
Since the foundation of ESA, the following educational pathways have been developed:
Click here to find out about entry requirements.